Tourism doesn’t only involve seeing different places but also experiencing the common cultures among the natives. By choosing Mekong delta cycling tour fullday, you are giving yourself a chance to get an authentic view of the lives of people, who depend on the Mekong River to live and thrive. The people of this place are unparalleled, and you will not encounter friendlier people in all of Asia. The commoners can guide you without hesitation and will also welcome you to their home for lunch, dinner or to spend the night without taking anything in return.
- Beautiful cycling 45km along the backroads, off-the-beaten-tracks, single paths and through small villages for a glimpse into life along the delta.
- Amazing boat trip on the Mekong River for Riverside Restaurant.
- In the village, you will learn: handicraft making process (coconut candy, sleeping mat, orchard farmers..)
- Enjoy a special local foods in the rural area at the farmer's home.
Route: Saigon - Ben Tre, Mekong Delta - Saigon
|Total Cycling Distance||45 km|
|Avg Distance/Day||45 km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||3 m|
|flight_land||Fly In To||SGN Airport|
|flight_takeoff||Fly Out Of||SGN Airport|
|group||Group Size||3-10 Riders|
- check Car/minivan/bus
- check English biking tour guide
- check Bicycle with helmet
- check Boat trip
- check Traditional lunch with local foods
- check Sight-seeing and entrance fee
- check Ferry fee
- check Drinking water
- check Snack & fruit
- check Tissue and first aid
- close Vietnam visa
- close Any flight
- close Personal expense