✅ Booking Terms
Please read these conditions carefully as they set out the basis upon which Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd will accept all bookings:
- Company Name: Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd.
- International Tour Operator License Number: 79/975/2019/TCDL-GP LHQT .
- Tax Number: 0315285912.
- License Address: 185/20 Nguyen Van Cu Street, Ward 2, Dist 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Office Address: 14/20B Ta Quang Buu, Ward 4, Dist 8, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Company Bank (VND) Account: 0921000718850.
- Company Bank (USD) Account: 0921370719677.
- Swift Code: BFTVVNVX.
- Founder: Ho Thanh Ut.
- International Tour Guide License: 179163151.
We reserve the right to amend our Booking Conditions:
✅ Our Fees and Charges:
We may charge a fee for making a booking on your behalf for particular services such as air tickets booking, Visa Approval Letter. We reserve the right to charge a 3% administrative, non-refundable fee for payments made by credit card.
All pricing is reflected in US Dollars (exchange at the date's rate in Vietnamese Dong) unless otherwise specifically denoted and is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change. ‘From’ prices represent land only low season twin share prices (unless otherwise clearly stated). Unless otherwise stated, prices include all government levies and airport taxes as at the date of publication. Prices are valid for travel for the date ranges shown. We will use our reasonable efforts to ensure the prices do not change but we may be required to impose surcharges depending on currency fluctuations, changes in government legislation, air prices, fuel surcharges or other variables outside our control. You acknowledge and agree that you shall be responsible for the prompt payment of all surcharges and price increases.
✅ Liability Disclaimer:
Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd excludes all liability to any traveler (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) and for any loss or damage (including personal injury) that arises directly or indirectly from the offer or supply of products or services through Vietnam By Bike. In circumstance where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. Vietnam By Bike does not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for indirect or consequential loss (including loss of revenue).
✅ Travel Documents:
Travel documents will be issued after final payment has been received and are normally sent two weeks prior to departure. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport holder and some carriers will deny carriage if the name varies and the booking may be cancelled. It is your responsibility to collect all travel documents prior to travel.
✅ Airfares - Cancellations & Amendments:
Prices do not include airfares from or to your departing destination. All flights bookings are subject to the carrier’s conditions of carriage. It is your responsibility to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions that relate to your airfare and contact the relevant airline if you require further information. Cancellation and refund policies associated with airfares vary according to airfare terms and conditions and the relevant airline.
✅ Cancellation and Amendments by Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd:
Vietnam By Bike reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or amend any itinerary in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. This includes alterations to cruise itineraries and schedules including change of embarkation and disembarkation points. Vietnam By Bike is not responsible for any other travel arrangement affected due to our cancellations or amendments. Where amendments beyond our control require us to add or amend a service/s resulting in an increased operating cost, a surcharge may be payable by you for the additional or amended service/s.
✅ Passports and Vietnam Visa Requirements:
Vietnam Visa, including Vietnam Transit Visa, are the passenger’s own responsibility. Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of each country that you are traveling to. You need to ensure that you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from the date of your departure.
✅ Star Ratings:
Star ratings are our views and not official ratings.
✅ Errors & Omissions:
We reserve the right to correct any errors in rates or content quoted or calculated for any package, with immediate effect. We will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you of such corrections.
✅ Travel Insurance:
Baggage, accident, medical, trip cancellation/interruption insurance highly recommended to obtain before your departure. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance before departure.
✅ Deposit and Full Payment:
For bookings made 45 days or more from scheduled departure date, a non-refundable deposit is due 5 days after confirmation. Full payment is due and payable to Vietnam By Bike 15 days prior to the arrival date and will be notified to you in your confirmation of booking. We are not responsible for any changes made by a supplier to the balance due date and prices are not guaranteed until payment has been made in full and documents have been processed and issued to you. Failure to pay a deposit within 5 days from the date of confirmation or in full by the due date may result in the automatic cancellation of your booking without refund of monies paid. All bookings are subject to availability at time of booking.
✅ Online Card Payment:
Vietnam By Bike integrates with Paypal Payment Gate and VietComBank – the most long-standing and prestigious bank in Vietnam to supply a secured Online payment solution for our customers. All card details are processed by Paypal in a secure environment. Your card information will be protected during the transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online. We accept the payment by VISA, Master, JCB and Amex.
✅ When you use the Paypal Services, we collect the following information:
- IP address
- Billing address register with your issuer bank.
- Bank account numbers, credit card numbers and other when you do a transaction.
- Your information from third parties such as bank, credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- From Cookie, Paypal does not store at Vietnam all information concerning about international card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB). This information is stored and protected by MasterCard following PCI Security Standard.
- Booking with us means you will accept to make the payment through paypal gateway on our behalf.
✅ Cancellation by the Traveler:
All cancellations must be received in writing. No refunds will be made for unused services, regardless of the reason once travel has commenced. Cancellations will be subject to the following cancellation fees applied per person, per confirmed booking:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before the arrival date - the deposit will be forfeited to Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd;
- Cancellations made between 15-29 days before the arrival date - a cancellation fee of 25% of the travel arrangements and booking fee or US$ 300 (whichever is the greater) will be payable;
- Cancellations made between 10-14 days before the arrival - a cancellation fee of 50% of the travel arrangements and booking fee or US$ 300 (whichever is the greater); and Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled date of arrival - 100% of the travel arrangement and booking fee will be payable.
- Cancellation of air, cruising, hotel and rail arrangements will be subject to fees charged in accordance with the type of airfare, cruise or rail tariff regulations.
✅ Amendments by the Traveler:
One free amendment is allowed if made 15 days prior to scheduled date of departure. Additional amendment charges may be charged by any suppliers such as airlines, hotels or other tour operators. Many suppliers deem a name change to constitute a cancellation, rather than an amendment and cancellation fees will apply in this instance.
Thank you for spending your valuable time to read our Term and Condition. You are required to agree with our Terms and Conditions before making the booking with Vietnam By Bike. Should you have any concerns, drop us an email Ops@VietnamByBike.com ./.