About 50% of Cat Tien National Park is a evegreen forest, 40% is bamboo forest and 10% is mixture. Typical animals are Java rhinocero, asian elephant, water buffalo, sambar deer, sun & black bear, gaur and even leopard and tiger. Many kind of birds are also abundant in this park.
Park away from Ho Chi Minh city.
Cat Tien National Park is a place of 40 species which listed in the world’s red book. Become the world biosphere reserve by UNESCO and also the Ramsar Convention Secretariat recognized Bau Sau Wetlands system as the 1499th Ramsar Site on August 4th 2005.
Vietnam By Bike® tailored Cat Tien National Park Cycling Tour 2 days will discover these most interesting activities of the nature, it consists of biking along the buffer-zone with many fields of cashew, tobaco, pepper, rubber plantation and mainly coffee create the spectacular landscape on cycling route.
Price Of Trip (Unit: USD)
Which services are included ?
- A/C Transportation & Jeep Car in forest.
- Trek/Giant Mountain Bike with helmet, water cage, tools kit.
- Entrance fee, sight-seeing ticket, Cat Tien ferry.
- Meals mentioned as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner.
- Cold mineral water, snack, fruit, wet tissue on cycling day.
- Accommodation of 1 night with sharing double/twin room at forest guesthouse.
- Experienced english speaking cycling guide.
- Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon.
- Anti-leeches in wet season.
- Government taxes & service charge.
Which services are excluded ?
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone..
- Flight & Visa to Vietnam.
- Alcohol drinks at the restaurants with your meals.
Further infomation, please leave your message to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack with you:
This cycling tour to the wetland forest, you may get a trouble with insects while travelling. Vietnam By Bike® would request some things to pack with you:
- Necessary: Insect repellent, trekking shoes, passport, tiny backpack, long trouser, long t-shirt.
- Unnecessary: Sunglasses, wide brim hat, cleat shoes, cyclist clothes, gloves, pro-pedal, camera, cold jacket.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Cat Tien National Park.
Depart for Cat Tien National Park in early morning. Enjoy the panorama of La Nga Lake, special structure Stone Dinh Quan, Vocalno range 117, Plantation Teaks. We start biking at the Out-Zone toward to the park where we check in on ferry into the forest. Take your short rest and trek for 1,5 hours along the rescue trails as seeing those giant trees: Bang Lang (Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia), Thien Tue (Cycas Rumphii), Tung (Tetrameles Nudiflora), Trung Quan (Ancistrolandus Tectorius), Go Do (Cyclocarpa). Birds as Elliiot’s Pitta, Germain’s Peacock, Grey-bellied Tesia, Bronze Drongo… Overnight at the basic guesthouse in the park.
Optional: A Jeep tour in the evening is interesting for a night sight-seeing of animals to Ta Lai minority village where we might see porcupine, civet cat, sambar deer, pygmy loris, treeshrews (charged by your own).
Day 2: Cat Tien Crocodile Lake - Ho Chi Minh City.
Taste a morning meal before warming-up 9km to the trekking point and hike for 5km to crocodile swam. Break time at a picturesque tower and then return for biking to rescue center and follow the single trails to forest juntion. After lunch, we transfer to Saigon in early evening, end of service.
Note:Cat Tien National Park has a beautiful scenery surroundings such as Da Lat is a plateau city about 1500m above sea level, Yokdon National Park with hilltribe village, Nha Trang Beach City is only 180km from Cat Tien, Mui Ne is a resort city and a hundred other destinations. Base on your travel periods in Vietnam, please follow our sample cycling Vietnam tours or chat online with us for tailoring your right value.
|Total Cycling Distance||75 km|
|Avg Distance/Day||35km km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||N/A m|
|flight_land||Fly In To||SGN Airport|
|flight_takeoff||Fly Out Of||SGN Airport|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|