💰 Group Price: 444 US$/person.
⛳️ Tour Start: Saigon - Tour End: Saigon/Can Tho.
🚴 Group Size: Min: 2 - Max: 10 People.
📆 Departure Date: Daily.
👉 Pick-Up Place: Update After Booking.
👉 Pick-Up Time: 7h30 - 8h30am.
☎️ Urgent Booking: Please Call/WhatsApp (+84)869142415.
- Vibrant and diverse aren't necessarily words that have come to define Mekong today, yet they perfectly describe the southern province of Tien Giang. Graced with spectacular natural landscapes, diverse cultures, and clean air, Tien Giang offers the perfect mix of great cycling and local flavor.
- Can Tho is definitely one of the most ethnically fascinating and scenically stunning province in all of Mekong Delta. Home to 25 of China's minority groups and over half of all Mekong River's plant and animal species, it is easy to understand why Mekong is highly favored by all kinds of travelers.
- Cycling through this charming southern province will expose you to a fascinating history, breathtaking scenery, ancient architecture and diverse cultures. The old houses and cobbled streets will be accented by the colorful attire of ethnic tribes. The scenery will be dotted by snow capped mountains, terraced rice fields, green forests, and raging rivers. Your Mekong Cycling 3 days are filled with jaw-dropping scenery and enough culture to fill even the most culturally starved traveler.
- Flexible Mekong Cycling Route: It has an average 50km on the bicycle, but it will divide into many beautiful loops that you can choose biking or staying with our member support to be relaxed while the others finish biking.
- Used to be a Swift Boat Base in 1966s, and second home of a famous story writer Marguerite Duras, SaDec Town has become a beautiful destination in Mekong Delta for 5 years. During that time, CaiRang Floating Market in Can Tho is also listed as one of the top 10 most interesting places in Vietnam.
- The best way to explore Mekong Delta is to take a cycling tour from Saigon. Obviously, there are numerous great places over the whole region of Mekong Delta and you cannot visit them all. Within 3 days, we would like to introduce a biking loop that covers most of the beauties via TanAn, MyTho, BenTre, AnBinh, SaDec, LongXuyen, CanTho, VinhLong, CaiBe.
Day 1: Saigon - Tra Vinh
Shuttle from Saigon to TanAn where we fit our bikes and start our exploration of the second biggest dragon fruits in Vietnam. The highlights of the biking routes are friendly farmers shooting “hello” to you, through a village known for “hu tieu” (vermicelli) in My Tho and the splendid Vinh Trang pagoda. On arrival the dock, take a private boat to the Mekong Riverside restaurant for lunch. Then, hop on a horse-cart to the Hương Dừa workshop in which you will learn more about how locals make the best use of coconut into a variety of products. Afterwards, we ride under a shady path to BaLai and onto BenTre city (if time permits). Overnight in Tra Vinh Khmer Town.
Day 2: Tra Vinh - Can Tho.
Tra Vinh is small town and it is not touristy destination for tourists traveling by bus. So it is really quiet at night. After 8:30 pm everything is seem to be closed and almost sleep. Tra Vinh province is considered the homeland to Khmer and there are numerous Khmer temples in the province. A full day cycling of today is a chance you are not only learning cultures but also cycling on deeply to traditional villages of Khmer, stop and visit some thatch houses, experience the ways of living and visit some colorful temples on our way cycling to through Tieu Can to Cau Ke. After we have lunch in town, a fantastic bicycling begins after just half an hour transfer by van/bus to Vinh Xuan. We continue explore beautiful countryside villages by cycling along canals, rivers fruit orchards and through rice paddy fields. We end up cycle and get on van/bus to Can Tho to check in hotel.
Day 3: Can Tho - Saigon.
Embark a motorized boat trip to CaiRang Floating Market, a bustling one on the river of CanTho. Explore numerous rural canals before getting back on our steel-horse from DongThanh all the way to TamBinh. Your lunch will be served at one of the most hospitable farmer’s home where you can have a quick shower before a 3-hour ride in van to bring you back to Saigon around 5pm.
|Total Cycling Distance||170 km|
|Avg Distance/Day||55 km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||7 m|
|flight_land||Fly In To||SGN Airport|
|flight_takeoff||Fly Out Of||SGN Airport|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|
In 6 countries which Mekong River through, Vietnam is the top most beautiful area for biking and our Best Vietnam Bicycle Tour 3 days is our featured tours for adventurers. Your biking route will be guaranteed only biking on the backroads, off roads with collecting the most much highlights you can stop over or visit to tailor your best experience at each biking loop in day ride.
The culture of this region was created by the rivers & canals system which is added any local ferries and your private boat trip to cross the Mighty Mekong River, visit the floating market.
Biking Distance: You will be able to ride with our experienced biking guide who will brief the detailed biking loops en route, in that case you can choose some or adventure all biking loops/day.
Price: Be easily choice & share the traveler's experience with the cheapest cost while joining the small group. If your group more than 3 people, you kindly contact us for better price 444 US$/person.
Guiding Team: Well Trained & Legal International License Of English Language.
Private Group: please contact us email@example.com - Hotline: (+84)888541515.
Departure Date: Not Only Departure On 1st, 6th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th Of Each Month, we also guarantee daily departure with your group minimum 2 people.
Meals: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
What to bring with you ?
This is a cycling tour for all kind of travelers, from amateur to professional cyclist. Vietnam By Bike team will tailor a route that suits your biking capacity. Although it is operated all year round, you still need to read what to bring as below:
- Necessary: Insect repellent, normal shoes, passport, tiny backpack.
- Unnecessary: Sunglasses, wide brim hat, camera, flip shoes, cyclist clothes, gloves, pro-pedal.
- check Comfortable A/C Transportation.
- check Cannondale Mountain Bike Trail 5-2017 with helmet, water cage, tools kit.
- check All entrance fees, sight-seeing tickets, local ferries and boat trips.
- check Meals as mentioned above.
- check Cold mineral water, energy drink, snack, fruit, wet tissue on day tours.
- check Accommodation of 2 nights with sharing double/twin room at hotel.
- check Experienced English speaking cycling guide.
- check Pick-up & Drop-off at your hotel.
- close Travel Insurance.
- close Personal expenses such as laundry, phone.
- close Flight & Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia international border.
- close Drinks at meals.
- close Late check-out and early check-in.
- close Single Supplement 70 US$/person.
If this is your favourite tour here's what you need to do to confirm your place with all departures are appear, you just select your best date you'd like to travel by clicking on "BOOK" link. Once we receipt your inquiry, one of our member will send you the full proposal with the traveler's information in details, if you request for your solo traveler, we will let you know the tour is "available" to "Guaranteed to Departure" or "Standby" to wait for more traveler joining to go ahead with the minimum 2 people are reached. If the trip will be reconfirmed guaranteed to departure, you are free to book your flight, Visa (as this advice for Vietnam Visa if you need) and make all other travel arrangements. If you are unsure any thing about the tour status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+84)888541515. You also provide us the extra information such as passport numbers, height, weight. If your child is under 14 years old, please note their birthdate in the message at the end of the booking form. All of the problems will be assisted via above hotline and general email.
For less than 5 day tour to secure the service, we require deposit 100 USD/person & for Longer 5 days Tours to guarantee your place we require a 500 USD deposit, whichever is the greater. We also require that you take out travel insurance when you book your holiday. Besides covering you during your holiday it will also enable you to claim for any money that you have paid to us, including your deposit, should you have to cancel your trip.
Deposit must be paid 15 days before the departure date with fees for any bicycle rental(s), single supplement(s) and extra hotel nights. Our confirmation will include personal details you provided us (including your flight information), visa application advice, a packing suggestion list and a detailed tour itinerary. It will also include a checklist to ensure you get everything ready for your holiday.
On the rare occasions when we, VietnamByBike, must cancel a trip, all payments received to date will be 100% refunded, which constitutes full settlement. There will be absolutely no deductions. If you, the client, must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to when you cancel. For full details, please read our cancellation policy.
LOYALTY RIDERS CLUB
For those who have been on several long tours with us we reward customer loyalty by offering repeat customers a special discount off the tour price (excludes single supplement and bike rental). If this is your fourth scheduled tour or more you will receive a 5% discount. If this is your eighth scheduled tour or more we will extend a 10% discount. The discount will be reflected in your online booking, but please contact us if any questions. Loyalty discounts can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Note: Only tours of 5 days or more will be applicable for loyalty discount.
International flights, to and from the start and finish points are not included in the tour price. Once your tour is Guaranteed to Depart you can book your flight. Please contact us for advice before arranging flights for the best arrival and departure times. We would only cancel a trip for an extreme circumstance, but in that case, where we cancel your trip, we cannot be liable for losses incurred relating to any flight booking you have made. Please claim any losses from your travel insurance that you acquired when you booked your holiday.
Pick Your Best Departure Date
21 January, 2020
|21 January, 2020||Available|
26 January, 2020
|26 January, 2020||Available|