Morning Pick you up at the hotel and set off on a scenic day tour of My Tho in Mekong Delta about 75km, which is the capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province, home of some of the most beautiful rural areas in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.
Take a leisurely cruise on the Front River and visit Unicorn Islet's tropical fruit gardens and enjoy a performance of local folk songs. Have lunch at the restaurant and enjoy many local specialties like fried Elephant Ear Fish, Spring Rolls and fresh shrimp.
Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda which is one of the most beautiful pagoda in Mekong Delta before returning to Ho Chi Minh City in the middle of the afternoon.
|Total Cycling Distance||N/A km|
|Avg Distance/Day||N/A km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||N/A m|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|
- check Transportation: Comfortable A/C Vehicle transfer.
- check Meal as stated in itinerary: lunch at local restaurant.
- check Experienced English Speaking Local Guide.
- check Sightseeing and entrance fees as program.
- close Drink at the restaurant.
- close Travel Insurance.
- close Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Children under 2 years old will free of charge.
- Children from 2 -11 years old will 50% of charge.