💰Price (in USD) for Join-in Group (Size 2 - 10 People): 588 US$/person.
🚴 We venture Cycling Nha Trang to Hoian 4 days to be acrossed Van Phong Bay by boat and use our bicycles to explore the paradise island of Mun. Here the peaceful and simple way of living is the charm of the rural side of southern Vietnam. See fishermen repairing nets, water buffaloes in the rice fields, smiling and waving kids playing.
🇻🇳 We depart from Nha Trang Pier where we hop on a longtail boat with our bikes and join fellow travelers. On shore, we explore this delightful island, cycling through rice paddies, rubber plantations and coconut farms and soak in the simplicity of life amidst a serene natural setting. The island provides a great vantage point for breathtaking views of the Nha Trang/Van Phong Bay. We visit the village where batik is made and take a break at a local farm and have a refreshing fresh coconut.
A hill awaits us on our next leg as we cross to the other side of the island. A thrilling downhill takes us to the beach and the blue waters. Time for a relaxing lunch before we finish our cycling back to the pier.
We'll be cycling on a combination of small paved roads, some dirt tracks through rubber trees. The distance is manageable and will leave plenty of time for photo ops. We will provide transport to and from your Phuket hotel to the pier but there will be no support vehicle on the island. The boat ride is approximately 45 minutes. Water, snacks and lunch is included in this tour.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Qui Nhon.
The distance between Nha Trang to Quy Nho is very far and there is not enough time for you to ride all the ways. Our bike guide will cut off some and choose the best for your riding today. Check out the hotel at 7:00 am, then relax on vehicles for an hour to Van Gia town ship where you start biking on back roads through local hamlets and fishing villages, ride pass school, local markets before you bike on trails to Co Ma Pass. Your lunch will be served at local restaurant by the beach. Another transfer by vehicles to Tuy Hoa’ countryside after lunch gives you a nap. Then you can ride you bicycle on your own space pass sweet potato field, tapioca fields, rice paddy and fishing villages. Depending on your cycling ability and time, our guide could figure out and would tailor make a short route or long routes as to be at the hotel before evening.
Day 2: Qui Nhon - Quang Ngai.
In the morning, we will have a 30 minutes transfer by vehicle to back roads by the lake near fishing village as to avoid heavily traffic in town. Ride on small concrete country roads by the lake to Cat Tien. Then we continue cycling on coastal roads to De Ghi. In the afternoon, we ride pass shrimp farms along coastal roads, and travel the homeland of coconut of Tam Quang before an hour and half to go by vehicles to Quang Ngai city.
Day 3: Quang Ngai - Hoian.
We check out the hotel and go My Lai memorial by vehicles. Right here, our team will set up and double check all bikes. After your visit the memorial, just jump back to bikes to explore villages of My Lai before we reach to Sa Ky, then Chau O. Transfer to Tam Ky town for lunch. The highlight of today is unique routes in the afternoon. Explore traditional villages, see water buffaloes on rice paddy, monkey bridges and wooden boat factories.
Day 4: Hoian Walking & Cycling
You will enjoy a walking tour around this enchanting port town by Following the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market … Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
Afternoon, continue Cycling to Tra Que village. Join the farmers in farming, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other gardening activities. Next up, Hoi An boat tour! Follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River to take to the waterways and discover even more of the area. Cruise the river, watch as the sun sets over the river, with bobbing local fishing boats adding to the atmosphere. End of service !
|Total Cycling Distance||272 km|
|Avg Distance/Day||70 km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||120 m|
|flag||Tour Meets||Nha Trang|
|flight_land||Fly In To||CXR Airport.|
|flight_takeoff||Fly Out Of||DAD Airport.|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|
What to bring with you for this cycling holiday ?
You might be a professional cyclist but we would still like to remind you to bring some little belongings which may help you explore better in our beautiful Vietnam.
• Necessary: Insect repellent, sun lotion, normal shoes, passport, camera, tiny backpack, sunglasses.
• Unnecessary: Wide brim hat, clip shoes, cyclist clothes, gloves, propedal (only good for Central biking days)
• Flexible Cycling Distance: In our experience, we would not let anyone cycle more than what you do not want to. Our expert team will always have a longer biking options to serve our cyclist to make the service to high-end satisfation. Come to Vietnam By Bike as we are a real bicycle adventure operator !
- check Experienced Biking Guide.
- check Hotel Pick-Up.
- check Snacks and drinks
- check Meals as mentioned in each day.
- check Drinking Water.
- close Drink at Restaurant's Meals.
- close Travel Insurance.
- close Flight & Visa in/out of Vietnam.
- close Early Check-in & Late Check-out.
- close Personal Expenses.
- 30% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour. This deposit is non-refundable.
- 70% of the total tour cost to be paid 46 days prior to arrival date.
- 100% of the total tour is required 45 days prior departure or within 24 hours of confirmation if traveling within 45 days from departure.
Cancellation: Any cancellations must be made in witting.
- 22 days or more prior to arrival date: 30% deposit.
- 21 - 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14 - 8 days prior to arrival date: 75% of the total tour cost.
- 7 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of the total tour cost.
Pick Your Best Departure Date
09 November, 2019
|09 November, 2019||Available|
09 November, 2019
|09 November, 2019||Available|