You will enjoy this special day with a local cycling guide who has a knowledgeable skill to lead you to the most beautiful sceneries with local people along the ride of Saigon River.
About 70km to the northern part of Saigon, Cu Chi was to be a dead land but now you will surprise with its resources while riding in front of the farmers to understand how about the jungle battle of underground village.
Become the legend and famous for the iron land – fierce fight – unique & super human to build about 250km since 1948 to 1975 with the comflex system of meeting bunker, dinning bunker, fighting bunker, hospital and Hoang Cam kitchen for without smoke while cooking.
Cu Chi Tunnel Bicycle Trip 1 day
is not just for exciting cycling activities, but you also expand your knowledge about the history of Cu Chi region and an important location of why we choose this land to build this tunnel, it was not somewhere else.
The nature & fresh-air while riding through rubber plantation, rice paddies, animal farms, etc.. are all your real local life experience with our great Mountain Bicycle of Cannondale Trail 5.
What are included ?
- Comfortable A/C support van.
- Experienced english cycling guide.
- Mtb Trek or Giant with water cage, first aid, tool, helmet.
- Cold drinking water, snack, fresh fruit, wet towel.
- Cu Chi tunnels ticket.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Drop-off at the airport (flight later than 9pm at the same day tour).
Which service are not included ?
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expense.
- Flight ticket.
- Vietnam visa.
What to Pack with you ?
This cycling trip is a short duration, we tailor for all kind of cyclist and it can run for all year. But if you are use to have fun and good bike ride that you can bring some belongings below:
- Necessary: Insect repellent, normal shoes, passport, tiny backpack, sunglasses.
- Unnecessary: Wide brim hat, camera, flip shoes, cyclist clothes, gloves, pro-pedal.
|Total Cycling Distance||35 km|
|Avg Distance/Day||N/A km|
|Avg Climbing/Day||N/A m|
|location_on||Destinations||Ho Chi Minh City|
|group||Group Size||2-10 Riders|